Friday, September 25, 2015

Hey The Mardi Gras Girl Is Baaaaack!


Hi folks, my apologies that I've been away so long, but well, life happens. Anyway I'll be posting regularly again. Please feel free to comment and let me know what Mardi Gras related topics you'd like to see covered here.

One topic I do plan on having more posts on is music, since I love the sound of New Orleans. I've started with one of the native musicians Glen David Andrews. Click here to check out my previous post featuring him as well as a video of one of his live performances.

Will also be reviewing some of the traditional brass bands like the Rebirth and Treme Brass Bands.

So glad to have you back if you're a loyal follower, if you're a new visitor welcome to my little world, lol!



Sondra Carpenter
The Mardi Gras Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment